attn: guy on the 98B-line bus in Vancouver wearing the Senn HD515
Feb 2, 2006 at 3:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

sonick

500+ Head-Fier
worth a shot, hehe.

hey man, you had a camoflauge backpack, wearing a pair of Sennheiser HD515 headphones. i had a pair of KSC35s.

nice cans, what source did you have them hooked up to? where did you get them?

im tellin ya people, we need to get small flourescent head-fi stickers on our headphones, so we can tell immediately if they're head-fiers or not.

Feb 2, 2006 at 4:10 AM Post #3 of 17
hahahha =) flourescent head-fi stickers'd work superbly well with my e-3s =D

man.. i haven't checked this site in such a long time ^^

being in about 20-30 k student loan debt really kills ANY ambitions to upgrade ^^:;

Feb 3, 2006 at 11:33 PM Post #4 of 17
wasn't me, but if you happen to be getting on the b-line again in an hour or so, you'll probably see me with my er4ps.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #5 of 17
It certainly wasn't me, as I just purchased HD triple five's, and I'm still breaking them in.

But if you're interested as to where it may have been purchased, NCIX.com (aka Netlink Computers) has them for CAD $107.05.

Another search revealed that The Source by Circuit City (formerly RadioShack) has them for CAD $179.99!

I was going to purchase the 515, but after shuffling through some threads, there was strong praise and recommendation for the 555.

Feb 4, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #6 of 17
HAHA, this thread reads like a personals add! I love it!

Feb 4, 2006 at 5:34 AM Post #8 of 17
Im for a head-fi sticker as well...

today i saw a head-fier, and im almost 100% certain...

he was wearing grado's around his neck either SR-60's or 80's i only saw him for 2 seconds...First time i've seen grado's in real life
biggrin.gif
I live in Sydney Australia and they dont sell Grados over here, so how else would he know about Grados?

BTW i saw him at the bus stop in broadway near central station, sitting down waiting for a bus :p so HI if your there
biggrin.gif

Feb 4, 2006 at 2:26 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nights_85
Correction, you can buy Grado's at Quality HiFi on York St near QVB. Can even demo them too
biggrin.gif

Really!!!

I actually walked to the door of that place today but it was closed
frown.gif
... but still chances are the grado user is still a member here, was it you ??? :p

Feb 4, 2006 at 8:45 PM Post #15 of 17
Yeah i need to know weather the kid w/ the Senns at school is head-fi or not!! lol stickers are a perfect idea!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back