ATTN: Etymotic er4 and other IEM owners, FREE tube to make your own foamies!
Mar 5, 2007 at 9:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

shoeblade

Head-Fier
I recently acquired some laboratory tubing that is the exact same dimensions as the tubing in the stock foamies for the Ety er4. Therefore you can make your own foamies. With the polyurethane earplugs and a 2.5mm leather punch, you can use this tube without glue, so the tubing is reusable. If you use hotglue it should be reusable too.

So I am going to share in my good fortune and give out a 2 inch chunk (enough to make about 4 foamies) for FREE, just mail me a SASE. I am not asking for anything in return, but anything interesting you could mail would be cool (Like a postcard or something).

If interested, post here and e-mail me at sh oe bla de AT gmail.com (all one word no spaces) with "head-fi foamie tubing" in the subject and include your head-fi name in the body.

I will post some pics. later

Cheers!
etysmile.gif

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

bellsprout - Sent!

Mar 6, 2007 at 2:03 AM Post #3 of 12
I'm not going for them (I have no need for my ER4P any more), but I just wanted to say this is a kind favor of you to be doing for the DIY among us.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:08 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeblade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Come on they're F-R-E-E, if you don't have/want to get a leather punch you can use a hot needle.

On another note,
How much does it cost to send a letter to Australia?

84c usps airmail letter post

i'll have some then
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:29 AM Post #9 of 12
Ok,
I'll mail it out on my own dime in this case. E-mail me your address (to the address and in the format I stated in the first post). You can send me a piece of Australian currency of your choosing in return (will be interesting, i'll hang it up
biggrin.gif
).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back