Attn Australians: Cheap UE IEMs from Logitech.com.au
Mar 15, 2010 at 4:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

E Street Shuffle

New Head-Fier
At Logitech.com.au they have a couple of decent deals on at the moment.

The Super Fi 5 is $158, usually $249

The Super Fi 5vi is $169, usually $269

Usual prices referenced from headphonic

No idea when these will expire. In fact they were selling the Metro Fi 220 for $25, down from $109, but they ran out of stock. After a quick check, most of the prices looked cheaper normal, some more so than others, maybe they are getting rid of old stock?

All prices in $AU

Edit: Just checked the Amazon price, and their standard price is cheaper than this, but they don't send them to Aus. Good old "Australian Tax"!

Mar 15, 2010 at 6:02 AM Post #3 of 17
Edit your title, logitechshop is not an authorised dealer. They have no warranty when you need to claim it and if something goes wrong, you're on your own.
Logitech shop is owned by the same person that owns fluidtek.

Mar 15, 2010 at 9:21 AM Post #4 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trysaeder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Edit your title, logitechshop is not an authorised dealer. They have no warranty when you need to claim it and if something goes wrong, you're on your own.
Logitech shop is owned by the same person that owns fluidtek.

Can't edit the title, thanks for the info, I just assumed it was all above board
redface.gif

Mar 15, 2010 at 9:41 AM Post #6 of 17
@ that second guy, That shop is aimed at the popular market/gamers, not many would want the TF10, although that was the first thing I looked for.

Not saying that site is bad, if you get a good product you've saved a lot, I've just heard of a few problems that I'm passing on in brief.

Mar 15, 2010 at 10:25 AM Post #9 of 17
I just took this info to logitechshop and asked if they were in fact an authorized re-seller and they accused me of Slander, and posted this

Quote:

operated by an independent reseller with the business name of Best Buy Tek Pty Ltd ABN: 49 131 533 812

Logitechshop does not in anyway represent Logitech Inc. All Logitech items sold by LogitechShop is sourced from Authorised Australian Distributors and carry the full Australian and manufacturers Warranty.All promotions are those of Logitechshop and not of Logitech Inc or Logitech Australia unless otherwise specified . All trademarks and logo’s are owned by its respectful owners.

So Pay good attention to Verified the reseller and to All new with full warranty .
This exact statement is also found on Logitech Australia Facebook (official website )
Logitech Australia | Facebook

if its still not enough for you , how about you ring Logitech Australia .
So do us all a favour and stop wasting our time .

So yes we buy from Fluidtek , and all other disties , Ingram , synnex , etc .

So your are totally wrong Dont come here trying to ruin peoples bargain with Slander

Mar 15, 2010 at 10:43 AM Post #10 of 17
lol, send an email to logitech (the real one), they'll confirm it. I'll edit with source if I can find it.

edit:
Quote:

've had some issues with these guys, bought a webacm which took 3 weeks to arrive and was faulty, I've emailed them about 20 times now and they just ignore me. I ended up writing to Logitech ( i thought they were owned by Logitech due to the name and the fact that they only sell Logitech items and below is the response from Logitech:

Response (Jay-Ar) 02/16/2010 11:33 PM
Hi David,

Thank you for the response.

I have performed simple investigations of this issue. What I did is that, I compared the prices of their devices from the retail price in our website and obviously, it has very big difference. You may look in our website at www.logitech.com for more details.

That www.logitechshop.com.au is not an authorized retail store of Logitech. In fact, their policy is the same with eBay online store. To tell you honestly, they are not purchasing the product directly to us. The products that they sells are already been used and it is second hand already and they sell it even without checking it.

However, I have raised this issue with our higher management already and requested for another investigations. Should you want to purchase Logitech devices, you may visit our authorized retail stores in Australia such as Dick Smith Electronics, Harvey Norman, Officeworks, and JB Hifi and rest assured that they will be providing you with brand new devices and you will not experience any issues in claiming the warranty.

I hope you will still consider and continue to support Logitech in the future.

Should you require any information, please do not hesitate to email us. You can also visit our website at www.logitech.com

Thank you for choosing Logitech.

Regards,

Jay-Ar
Logitech Customer Care
www.logitech.com/support

Source: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum....cfm?t=1338915

Whirlpool is a trusted source of information regarding Australian Internet, it also contains a lot of info about computers and stuff like that.

If you still don't believe, send them an email yourself.

Mar 15, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trysaeder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ that second guy, That shop is aimed at the popular market/gamers, not many would want the TF10, although that was the first thing I looked for.

Not saying that site is bad, if you get a good product you've saved a lot, I've just heard of a few problems that I'm passing on in brief.

It's "@ that second guy" here. Thanks for the warning but I was just curious. I'm not in the market for a second pair of TF10's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back