ATTN: ATH-ES7 owners or anyone who wants to comment
Apr 3, 2006 at 8:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

EscaBoi

100+ Head-Fier
well i've had Audio Technica ATH-ES7's for about 3 weeks now, haven't used them too much as of yet. Now i don't know if i'm just bored or stupid (could be latter
tongue.gif
) but on a few occasions when i took them out and let people play around with them, they don't seem to give good care to them...rather the Mirror Finish. I know it's easy to clean and all, but i'm a neat freak and it is sometimes tedious pulling out the cloth and start *rubbing & cleaning* especially on the bus/subway, it looks rather embarrassing, lol

anyways now to the question, i was thinking would the Invisible Shield (for iPod's, PDA's, etc.) work for the mirror finish, or should i even attempt to it or just leave them as is? i haven't emailed them yet to ask them if they can customize it, but i'm thinking it's pretty simple, just 2 circles, heh.

i have an IS on my Zen Vision:M and i'm really happy with it.

anyways, your thoughts??

Apr 4, 2006 at 12:26 AM Post #5 of 6
hmm if that's the case then i'll need something big enough for both sides.

thanks for the PSP suggestion i'll check it out, someone at school has a PSP with vinyls so i'll match it up and see if 1 will be enough.

most likely i'll check out BSE if the size is fine. THANKS!!

Apr 4, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #6 of 6
hmm i did a slight measurement with the PSP today, it seems the width of the PSP is a tad small to the diameter of the ES7 cups...i'll get a more accurate comparison over the weekend

if it's still too big, then i'll email IS and see if i can get a free quote before paying that $5 custom fee, hopefully it does not surpass $25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back