Attention Chicago/Detroit/Grand Rapids/Northern Indiana Head-fiers
Aug 17, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #61 of 75
I might be able to come. I don't have much though; just a Little Dot I+ and a uDac and RS-1's...lol.

Will there be an HD650 setup? I've never heard them and have been curious for classical music.

Aug 18, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #62 of 75
I'd be excited to hear an LD setup. I've beenlooking at their gear for a while. Love to have you along!

Cheers,

Tim

Aug 18, 2011 at 6:18 AM Post #64 of 75

Quote:
Alrighty! My buddy is back from Europe so I hammered out the rest of the details.

Location: Schoolcraft Upper Elementary, 611 E. Clay Street, Schoolcraft, MI 49087
Date: 8/20/2011
Time: 9am - ?

If you are attending, please post and I'll create a list. Guests are welcome to come too!

Hope to see you all!

-Tim

Is there a particular door we should be coming in? Where should we park?

Aug 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM Post #66 of 75
ssubscribed, but i cant make it :frowning2:(((((((

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #67 of 75
Sorry to hear that.
frown.gif

Quote:
ssubscribed, but i cant make it
frown.gif
(((((((

Here's what I have for the current attendees (I updated the first post with this as well):

wotts (and guest or two)
Chromako (and possibly some guests)
Todd
Kibble Fat
digger945
musicman59 (tentative)
Dev Avidon and Jim
waterboy
cruizin caleb (tentative)

Aug 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM Post #68 of 75
I'm visiting a friend in St. Joseph, so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it.  Depending on what him, his wife and my girlfriend want to do, I may show up with 1 guest.  Probably just my friend as I'm sure the women-folk will find something they would rather do. 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 19, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #70 of 75
The car is packed. 

Upgraded to Spotify Premium so now have some access to 320k stuff on the iPhone.

Can't really think of anything else, except maybe exchanging phone numbers incase anything happens, and perhaps thinking about a bite to eat around lunch time.

I didn't realize how close Schoolcraft is. It will be a short drive.

Aug 19, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #71 of 75
I am just about to head out of work now. Then I need to go pack as well. I'll have some bottled water and doughnuts for the morning. There are a few good places to eat right in Schoolcraft, and many more a short drive away.

PM me for my phone number. I am usually available.

-Tim

Quote:
The car is packed. 

Upgraded to Spotify Premium so now have some access to 320k stuff on the iPhone.

Can't really think of anything else, except maybe exchanging phone numbers incase anything happens, and perhaps thinking about a bite to eat around lunch time.

I didn't realize how close Schoolcraft is. It will be a short drive.

Aug 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #73 of 75
Thank you all for coming. I had a great time. If anyone wants to start an impressions thread, feel free -- I am posting from my phone. 

Aug 21, 2011 at 11:03 AM Post #74 of 75
Sorry I didn't make it, activities took us farther from Kzoo :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back