Attention AudioValve owners!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2020 at 1:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Ableza

Headphoneus Supremus
Herr Becker is hosting a contest for Christmas 2020 - a drawing among AudioValve owners for prizes!

To enter the contest see the instructions in the link below. And if you are not an AudioValve owner, now might be the perfect time to make the choice. :)
unnamed.jpg

https://www.audiovalve.info/christmas-lucky-roulette/

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
May 1, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #3 of 3
Dear friends,

the whole AudioValve team wishes you all a happy first of May 2021. Here in Germany, the new coronavirus infections are stagnating and there is hope for us at the end of the tunnel. Myself, Becker, have not yet been vaccinated, but will get my injection of BioNtech in the middle of the coming month, it's about time.

The first months this year were a great challenge for all of us, as we had almost broken the € 100,000 turnover mark in January alone.

Gradually the backlogs have worked up and are now moving again with a 3-week delivery cycle.

We were also able to hired new technicians who could solder before they could use with knife and fork and only big such enthusiasts can be used at AudioValve.

In this sense, we are continuing on the road to success and would be happy to continue to welcome you on board, i.e. I would be very happy to see you again soon in person, at any show or at any place in this world.

In this sense, stay healthy ...

Helmut Becker - President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back