Atrio Custom Reviews?
Jan 10, 2010 at 10:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

swanlee

500+ Head-Fier
I have had the Atrio M5 V.2 for about a year and a half now and REALLY love the way they sound. Thinking for tax return time I may make the plunge into the Atrio customs since I like the M5's so much.

Only real issue is I have yet to see any real user reviews of them to see how much better they sound than the M5's.

Anyone got any experience with the Atrio custom IEM's?

Jan 10, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #4 of 7
I'm interested in these as well, my m5s are my main phone. UM3X are definitely better, but they seem more fragile and would be a bigger investment lost.
but the m5s are great for the price, very fun. and a custom version would be sweet.

Jan 11, 2010 at 4:08 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrokid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm interested in these as well, my m5s are my main phone. UM3X are definitely better, but they seem more fragile and would be a bigger investment lost.
but the m5s are great for the price, very fun. and a custom version would be sweet.

Yea at this point even if they were a mild upqrade over the M5's I'd be all over them even for the 900$ they are going for.

Wish there were some reviews that compared the M5 and the custom.

Jan 11, 2010 at 5:32 PM Post #6 of 7
You can remold the M5 into a custom iem. Unique Melody is the only company that can do this at the moment. It is a much cheaper alternative especially if the atrio custom and M5 use the same driver.

Jan 11, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can remold the M5 into a custom iem. Unique Melody is the only company that can do this at the moment. It is a much cheaper alternative especially if the atrio custom and M5 use the same driver.

The Atrio custom uses a different driver, I thought about using melody even though it is a ton cheaper seems I'd have to send my IEM's over seas for upwards of a month or more. for a similar price I could just get atrio to make some custom plugs for the M5.

If the Atrio custom are a serious upgrade I would not mind just going all out for them but would it would be nice if there was some actual real reviews of them.
The one posted was decent but lacked any real details about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back