Atlas cables are great!
Apr 3, 2010 at 8:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hentai

1000+ Head-Fier
I have finally decided to change the supra eff XLR after a/bing it with atlas questor rca. I felt that I liked atlas' sound better so I went ahead to get atlas quadstar XLR. The latter sounded more natural and balance compared to the supra. For all who are looking for reasonably priced good cables, take a look at atlas offerings.

Apr 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the tip. Will keep them in mind.
This one I presume: Atlas Quadstar XLR | Interconnects

Yep, its this one. If i had more cash, I would have gone for atlas navigator all cu that costs 4 times the price of quadstar.

Apr 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #4 of 6
always wanted to try atlas. not a huge used selection though. at least they dont make fakes of those yet

Apr 6, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #5 of 6
Atlas have a pretty similar sound to Chord Co, which is a chunky, meaty sound. A good thing.

Dec 8, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #6 of 6
I use Atlas Mavros XLR and speaker cable 2/2 except for one Asimi XLR. They are very neutral with a feeling of speed and room to allow the signals through fast and clean. Bass is deep and tight, mids are clear and highs are crisp and clean. I use Bryston electronics and PMC speakers. The Asimi is another step up in performance by some margin. These cables made me evangelical about cables making a big difference to the sound of hifi, allowing more of the music and dynamics through. Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back