Atlanta Mini-meet at my place
May 30, 2007 at 3:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

a1rocketpilot

500+ Head-Fier
Hey Atlanta area folks, I want to have a mini meet at my apartment sometime around June 7th (maybe the weekend afterwards). Reason being Asr is lending me his GLite LE to test out for a few days. As I don't think anyone around here has a Gilmore amp, this may be a great time to try one out. If a few of you are free at the time, I'd love to hear your opinions. And remember, my place can only hold 3-4 guests comfortably, so don't all of you jump down my throat now!
biggrin.gif

Aditya

Jun 4, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #2 of 15
I think I'm free this upcoming weekend. If I come, I'll probably bring a friend with me. Has anyone else shown interest in this meet? By the way, which college do you attend ?

Jun 4, 2007 at 2:18 AM Post #4 of 15
I go to Georgia Tech. It looks like the best day will be this upcoming Sunday, the 10th. Thus far, you two are the only ones to have shown interest. We'll see if any more are interested in the coming week.

Aditya

Jun 5, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #5 of 15
I can't make the meet this week as am going away for a vacation.

Jun 6, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #8 of 15
An Atlanta meet and I almost missed it. I need to check this area of the board more often. I should be good for this weekend, just let us know the where and when.

Jun 6, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #9 of 15
All right, just to let you know, I only have room for about 4 people or so, so it will have to be first come, first serve.The first 4 people to write "I want to go!" in their replies below are going to be it. I really wish I could have had more over, but my place isn't that big, and it is on campus so parking may be an issue as well (therefore, if possible, carpooling is encouraged!).

Also, if anyone can bring a source, that'd be great. My only source at the moment is my PC, and I don't really feel like taking it all down and putting it back together in the living room, though knowing me, I probably will do just that!

Aditya

Jun 6, 2007 at 12:02 PM Post #11 of 15
I want to go. As for sources, I'm more of a PC for source kinda of guy. While I don't mind bringing my PC rig over, I don't think there would be enough room for it. I guess I could bring my PS2 to use with my DAC in the box. Not the greatest thing I know, but it should do the job.

Jun 7, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #13 of 15
All right, 3 people so far, room for one more! And one more small request, could someone bring an extra pair of RCA-RCA interconnects? That way, I can have the GLite and the HA-2 or another amp hooked up through the tape-out. Thanks!!

Aditya

Jun 9, 2007 at 8:50 PM Post #15 of 15
Sorry about that, I'm thinking around 3PM or so. Thus far, it looks like just you three above are the ones. I'll PM you guys with my number and other relevant info.

Aditya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back