Atlanta - Atlanta Audio Club Annual Headphone Meet - May 3, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020 at 7:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jhm3

100+ Head-Fier
We WILL do our annual meet on MAY 3, 2020 at the Dunwoody North Driving Club (DNDC) where we met last year. Same location, same time... 12N to 5PM. As usual we'll provide space, tables, power, and refreshments! You provide the equipment and extension cords/power strips you need.

Everyone is welcome, whether you're from the industry or an enthusiast. We'll find room for everyone to show off your "stuff". If you didn't make it last year, here's another chance!! This meet is open to all, from beginners to veterans of the headphone wars! We guarantee there will be something of interest for everyone. Just getting started?? Here’s your chance to see lots of set-ups in one location and talk to the experts about your passion!

"Old Timers" wiling to share... we need you here too!

Watch our web page Click Here... for more info as it becomes available! We'll let you know if any manufacturers or distributors will be here (there are usually a few) and any of the latest amazing equipment that will be available for you to hear! Don't miss it!!

Mar 4, 2020 at 5:17 PM Post #2 of 5
I might be in attendance if if I can get the PTO off and I'll actually have some really nice top of the line stuff!

When I get confirmation on the date I'll post to confirmation for the gear

Apr 13, 2020 at 12:43 AM Post #5 of 5
FYI, Due to COVID-19 this meeting has been cancelled. My bad! I should have this group earlier! At this point we do not know when we can have another meeting. We are looking at doing a streaming presentation, but it would be limited to information presentation and not listening. Most of our meetings are about listening to music over specific systems or equipment. NO real way to translate one of these to a streaming program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back