Atlanta Area HD800
Aug 24, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #46 of 67
Nice esco. love to try that myself too.

Aug 26, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #47 of 67
Just putting out some feelers to see if the interest is still there. I also heard that NC is having a meet that same weekend. Not sure if anyone else is going besides tosehee. Does it make sense to move this out further? Or do we think trying to carpool to NC make sense? Not sure if that is an option at this time but we could ask.

Aug 26, 2009 at 3:44 AM Post #48 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by googlephone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just putting out some feelers to see if the interest is still there. I also heard that NC is having a meet that same weekend. Not sure if anyone else is going besides tosehee. Does it make sense to move this out further? Or do we think trying to carpool to NC make sense? Not sure if that is an option at this time but we could ask.

It's 4 hour drive at a minimum. So I am still debating whether I should go for it or not.

IMO, if have you a date scheduled, yo should stick with it and go for it. if you keep changing the date, how can we make a plan? :wink:

Whoever can will come and who can't, can join for another opportunity. Just my $0.02.

Regards

p.s.: Grats on your RE1 + Phoenix combo, and sorry for your wallet. :)

Aug 27, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #49 of 67
Good points, I'm still willing to host if others are willing to come.

thx

Aug 27, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #50 of 67
Hey guys, so my relatives are coming in on that saturday like I said before but it looks like they're coming earlier in the day, so I'm not sure if I can make it. I was surprised by the UPS man today when my HF-2s came a day early
smily_headphones1.gif
And to add even more excitement, my MAD Ear+ amp came in the mail today as well. And in addition to all that, 6 LPs came in the mail too, talk about a glorious day.

Aug 28, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #51 of 67
I can make it on the 5th. The gear I can bring:

Stax Lambda Pro running out of a SRM1/MKII(C version)
Audio Technical AD1000
Sennheiser HD 580
AKG Sextett LP
Beyer DT770/80
Ming DA MC84 C07
MOTU 828(version1)

Aug 30, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #53 of 67
Awesome!!! Since we are less than 1 week away. Just PM me that u r coming and I'll PM back with my address.

Aug 31, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #54 of 67
turns out my relatives are coming Saturday night so I can make it to the meet. Sending you a PM for the address, googlephone.

Sep 2, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #55 of 67
So far I have 2 confirmations:

esco
moodyrn

If anyone else is interested in attending feel free to PM me.

Sep 5, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #59 of 67
Well just chiming in since tomorrow is the day. I'm thinking we should shoot for 12pm tomorrow till......

If I missed providing the address to anyone please let me know.

See you all tomorrow.

Sep 6, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #60 of 67
We had our meet today and it was awesome. I would like to thank esco and moodyrn for making it and sharing their equipment with me. It was a very educational and enjoyable experience. I would really like to do this again in the near future. Hopefully when we all have our new toys. It was amazing how exhausting it is to demo so much gear. Once again thank you to all for coming!!!

Oh yeah I beleive esco has some pictures from the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back