ATH-WM5 anyone try them?
Sep 12, 2009 at 2:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

battleaxe

100+ Head-Fier
I have only seen them mention here, but there never seems to be a review for them. Does anyone know how these compare to the popular ES7? If both are going for the same price, which would be the better value? I also noticed there is a newer WM55 coming out would that also mean an update to the ES7 line also at some point this year?

Out of curiosity how does the ES7/WM5 compare to larger Sennheiser HD465 or the like? Thanks

Sep 12, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #2 of 5
I had them, the cable broke 2 week after i've bought them, fancy cable but also very cheap... (you can image that the cable is very thin). The sound was about equal to the stock inear that came with my walkman a826...
I also have the ES7 and they have a way better sound, and are way better build,the cable lasted for 10 month =/ (i did manage to repair it to make it work again tough)
Got Sleek Sa6 since, no more cable problem! xD

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:31 AM Post #5 of 5
I'm curious too about the WM55s - they seem like cool headphones that might make a good present for the fashion conscious type - a much better option than Wesc / Skullcandy etc ?
My best guess that these are basically redesigned Onto (on3 / on300) headphones - anyone know if these share the same drivers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back