ATH W3000ANV
Jan 16, 2014 at 5:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

curioskilldcat

New Head-Fier
Hi folks,

We're doing an article about headphones for one of the biggest fashion magazines and we'd like to use this particular headphone for the photo shoot. We're looking for a particular model though. It has this beautiful art on one of its earcups. It seems like the rest of the models don't share a similar design. Can somebody here clarify if this model was for sale or it was made for promotional use only. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Jan 16, 2014 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 4
I think that particular headphone was produced by a commissioned artist was a special one off that AT displayed during the announcement for the W3000ANV.  I don't remember seeing that model ever made it out to the public in retail.  

Jan 20, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #3 of 4
Probably so, there was a matching microphone with similar lacquer work as well. The "normal" W3000ANVs don't have this so I doubt you'll be able to get your hands on that one.

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #4 of 4
Talk to Audio Technica. The W3000ANV is about 2 years old, and I don't think you can get them new easily anymore.
I think Fostex have done a similar thing on their TH900 so they might be worth talking to as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back