ATH-W11R initial impressions
May 8, 2002 at 7:34 PM Post #16 of 20
dang! after all the trouble i have my friend gone through, audiocubes carries W11R now!!!
rolleyes.gif

May 8, 2002 at 9:38 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by hiccup
dang! after all the trouble i have my friend gone through, audiocubes carries W11R now!!!
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I asked them to add it. They were able to get a pair for me, but as there were only 800 made they may not be able to get more.

At least you have a nice story to go along with your cans!
biggrin.gif

May 10, 2002 at 1:47 AM Post #18 of 20
Hey Hiccup, yes I was trying to get a hold of your excitement by jerking you around a little, but honestly if I offended you, i'm sorry. Anyways, yes the difference between a $5 oem soundcard, and a $5000 dollar professional soundcard is probably considerable. So there, you are justified in your post, and you are entitled to all the excitement you can muster because you have a pair of very sexy cans
biggrin.gif

Thanks KR for backing me up, because seriously, people can take things the wrong way due to the nature of the medium, so it's good that we all try to understand eachother and not get hurt or offended by some little internet forum post.

May 10, 2002 at 2:46 AM Post #19 of 20
no apology is needed, Atom. i didn't find your post rude at all. beside don't you find a little weird apologizing to a hiccup! i mean you apologize for hiccuping but to a hiccup, nah...that doesn't sound right
very_evil_smiley.gif

as for burn-in the w11r, i don't think (sure hope so) it is _not_ near it's potential. that is--if it is anything like the w100 or w2002. as it is right now, i can't listen to it more than 1 minute. it is _very_ bright, harsh, and all the s's sound like sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, . oh well, at worst, i'll have a nice conversational piece
rolleyes.gif

May 10, 2002 at 2:52 AM Post #20 of 20
I find I start hiccupping after around 14 beers..I usually don't apologize..
When are my ATH cans coming in?
The hardest part is waiting for the delivery and the burn in!
Man, I need another beer! hic! oops! Perhaps by the time I wake up tomorrow they will be here.
Hiccup? again burn in time?
aloha,
md

Users who are viewing this thread

Back