ATH-m50s for 11 dollars. HURRY
Oct 29, 2010 at 6:05 PM Post #16 of 176

Quote:
That was your first post?

Can't wait for your future ones.
gs1000.gif

Me too; the cynic in my would say he's already reached the epitome of good posts though haha.

Edit: By the way, did anyone try to get in on the Best Buy 52" HDTV misprice 2 summers ago?

Oct 29, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #17 of 176
Oh I dunno. I'm still waiting for the First post with $1 Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS with free shipping. Or maybe JH paying you to have a custom made.

This is still very, very sweet. I hope these are the coiled versions; I can finally give some good headphones to some of my friends who are still stuck in iBud land or worse.

Oct 29, 2010 at 6:37 PM Post #19 of 176
This probably just made a lot of people's days. IDK what people plan on doing with the extra pairs but I know that they can't be sold for more than they were purchased for on the classifieds. Unfortunately some people probably have multiple accounts and some "like new" M50s will turn up :/
Still I'm interested in buying some cheap from one of you lucky people, I'd cover shipping to the UK.

Oct 29, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #20 of 176
I had no plans to flip mine, not a really classy move. They actually cost $280 in Australia though so I could make a killing.

But really, it's more that I can give 2 pairs out as gifts. It's nice to be randomly generous when it comes to good sound.

Oct 29, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #21 of 176
All 4 would be gifts. No flip.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #24 of 176

Quote:
This probably just made a lot of people's days. IDK what people plan on doing with the extra pairs but I know that they can't be sold for more than they were purchased for on the classifieds. Unfortunately some people probably have multiple accounts and some "like new" M50s will turn up :/
Still I'm interested in buying some cheap from one of you lucky people, I'd cover shipping to the UK.

They'd still make great gifts. Or if they're feeling generous to fellow headfiers (assuming we believe the best in everyone) they could sell them for the $11 + shipping. At that price they'd be guaranteed to sell, so it would just be a nice move on their part.

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:41 PM Post #26 of 176
I think there were only about 20 in stock... since its such a limited amount I wonder if they really will honour the price. : D

Oct 29, 2010 at 8:02 PM Post #28 of 176

Quote:
I just put in for 3 pairs, and hopefully Amazon Prime 1-day shipping will speed up the process so much that they will be sent out before anyone notices. XD If this works, it really will be the deal of the century.

EDIT: Oh, btw, this is the best first post I've read yet! : D Welcome to Head Fi, if this continues maybe we don't have to few sorry for your wallet after all! *high fives*

How were you able to complete the order? I attempted to do so before they pulled the listing but checkout wouldn't allow me to proceed because of my Australian address.

Oct 29, 2010 at 8:12 PM Post #30 of 176

Quote:
Oh I dunno. I'm still waiting for the First post with $1 Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS with free shipping. Or maybe JH paying you to have a custom made.

This is still very, very sweet. I hope these are the coiled versions; I can finally give some good headphones to some of my friends who are still stuck in iBud land or worse.

Sign me up for 2 of those
wink.gif

If i thought of these as gifts I would have picked up a pair or two and put them in my closet for a couple months so I don't think too far ahead. The M50 would be a nice gift or a good introduction to headphones..I bought a better set of headphones not too long after owning these :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back