Ath M40x vs M50x Portability.
Dec 18, 2014 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DatBlackBanana

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I have seen several threads about the M50x and the M40x but I can't seem to find an answer to my question. I know the M40x is smaller but the M50x comes with the 1.2 meter cable. Also, the m50s have better bass based on what I have heard. I am not only going to use them for on the go, but also for just listening music at my computer. I have heard some people say that the m50's look too large to be portable and you would look weird if you wore them on the streets, but is the difference in size between the two really that significant? I am going to test both of them out this weekend at the biggest music store here, in the Netherlands (Which is 4 hours with the train from where I live because I live in the northen part of the Netherlands). So I really want to make my decision at the store, and wait no longer. Can you guys help me make a decision between these two? Also, I am not a bass-head but I like a bit of bass, and I listen to all sorts of music, like REALLY allmost anything. And what do you guys think of the size of the M50x?

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back