ATH-L3000 web limited color
Nov 14, 2003 at 4:35 AM Post #16 of 105
Actually this is a pretty clever move on their part. With the W2002s generally being considered the most beautiful headphones in existance, this would also let them add bragging rights for the ugliest set of headphones to their lineup.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 14, 2003 at 4:39 AM Post #17 of 105
gahahhahaa...
im on the floor laughing my ass off..
this is the first time i think a pair of AT phones looks...... BAD!

Nov 14, 2003 at 4:40 AM Post #18 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
Actually this is a pretty clever move on their part. With the W2002s generally being considered the most beautiful headphones in existance, this would also let them add bragging rights for the ugliest set of headphones to their lineup.
very_evil_smiley.gif

LOL!! HAHAhAhaHHAAa
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2003 at 6:55 AM Post #19 of 105
They should hook up with Gucci or Burberry and get some of that custom print loving
wink.gif

Nov 14, 2003 at 7:21 AM Post #22 of 105
HO HO HO! Just in time for Christmas!

And I thought those new Ultrasones looked bad.

Nov 14, 2003 at 8:24 AM Post #23 of 105
I know I'm in the minority here, but I like them. But then green has always been my favorite color. And realize that over time that rich Connelly leather is going to darken and gain a nice burnished glow. It reminds me of the green leather couches seen in well-furnished studies. That's the angolphile in me.

Regarding the Rolex, wasn't the face made of jade? Not a great look for men but I had a lady friend who owned one and it went great with the gold band and her green eyes.

Brian

Nov 14, 2003 at 8:34 AM Post #24 of 105
I kinda of like that colour, but don't get me wrong, I don't love them either
biggrin.gif
I just love the look of all AT phones period.

Nov 14, 2003 at 8:58 AM Post #25 of 105
they might look better if we put that darkning oil you put on gore-tex tracking shoes!
that's "stylish and oily" for $2500 (am i right?)

the next edition will probably be jeans covered cups with buttons, with a compatible jeans retro vest...

Nov 14, 2003 at 9:10 AM Post #26 of 105
There is something about A-T photos. They never quite show up the colours properly. No matter what monitor I use to look at the A-T website, the phones I actually get are a little different in colour to what's illustrated. I think it's difficult to get wood wrong, but leather? Could be tricky. So it could just be the photo.

Nov 14, 2003 at 9:11 AM Post #27 of 105
or your screen?
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2003 at 9:27 AM Post #28 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
There is something about A-T photos. They never quite show up the colours properly. No matter what monitor I use to look at the A-T website, the phones I actually get are a little different in colour to what's illustrated. I think it's difficult to get wood wrong, but leather? Could be tricky. So it could just be the photo.

bangraman, we love you but come on, even if it's ten PMS shades off, it just ain't gonna be a pretty sight!
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2003 at 12:26 PM Post #29 of 105
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
HO HO HO! Just in time for Christmas!

And I thought those new Ultrasones looked bad.

The Christmas edition is not out yet, it will come with the headband in RED......LOL...

Nov 14, 2003 at 4:30 PM Post #30 of 105
That green color isn't very pretty, but it's still not as ugly as the K1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back