ATH-FC7: Review
Apr 2, 2006 at 1:41 PM Post #32 of 42
Yeah, they sound great with a Rock EQ on.

BTW: malcolmx9: If you didn't already order, which you probably did, I went with the grey metal, or whatever it was called. Blue and Red just aren't what I want on headphones, and silver is, well, shiny I would assume, and there's already a huge circle on each side that people can use as mirrors while your sitting in a train/bus/subway.
tongue.gif

Enjoy them when you get them. Audiocubes seems to have very fast shipping.

Apr 16, 2006 at 9:12 AM Post #36 of 42
i got my ATH-FC7 a week ago
smily_headphones1.gif
my family used to complaint a lot about the noise coming out of my grado SR-60, even when it was on a really low volume. but with the FC7 i put the volume to 100% at 3 in the morning and all continue 2 sleep like babies
icon10.gif
. i guess that answers the isolation question.

i havn't tried to use it for jogging, but just for the test i moved my head all around really fast and they stayed stable and havn't moved an inch.

sound quality is amazing
eggosmile.gif

only problem is their pads are small and hurt my big ears after an hour or 2.

EDIT:
it's malcolmx9, with my new user!

Apr 17, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #38 of 42
got myself one of these from Bluetin a couple days back for around US$35; i live in S'pore, so saved on postage by picking it up direct from their premises.

nice and compact (the foldablity is a plus), and packs a good punch coming straight out an ipod. definitely a value-for-money purchase.

Apr 17, 2006 at 3:47 AM Post #39 of 42
from my expierience, the fc7s are only good for being portable, having decent sound quality, but not that good, and big bass. seeing that my ksc-75's have most of these things, and better sound quality i prefer the koss' much more than the at's. and the at's get real uncomfortable on the top of your head after a few hours, and kinda make your ears hurt pretty bad from wearing them

Apr 17, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #40 of 42
Well, anything is better than Apple Buds =D probably lean towards the FC7 can't really find Koss's in Canada.

Apr 18, 2006 at 12:25 AM Post #41 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkies
Well, anything is better than Apple Buds =D probably lean towards the FC7 can't really find Koss's in Canada.

yeah, dont get me wrong, they arent bad, they jsut have their problems like every other headphone. and of course they also have their good attributes, you should enjoy them...i could sell you mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back