ATH-CM7 carrying case - anyone know how to use it?
Oct 17, 2006 at 9:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Superbaldguy

1000+ Head-Fier
I recently got a set of silver CM7's, which work great, but I cannot figure out how the phones get tucked away in that provided wallet pouch. I couldn't find any instruction that came with the phones (everything is in Japanese, anyway) and the couple Web images were of no help.

Perhaps the case isn't much of an accessory, but, if anyone can provide the procedure to tuck away these babies into the pouch, please post.

Thanks.

Oct 17, 2006 at 10:08 AM Post #4 of 6
When I had mine, I didn't even use the case. Though, the carrying case is largely useless since there is absolutely no padding, it really isn't that hard to use.

First coil the extension cord, then seperately, coil the cable for the earphones. In the largest two mesh pockets, insert one earbud each, next to that insert the plug for the earphones, next to that one plug of the extension cable, and finally, next to that, the other end of the extension. The cables get inserted into the back pocket.

Oct 17, 2006 at 10:11 AM Post #5 of 6
I'll keep your diagram in front of me as I try to do this.......Thanks.

Oct 17, 2006 at 10:16 AM Post #6 of 6
Bah. My useless non-mechanical hands can't get this to work too well. The earpiece in the left-side pouch seems to be quite tight and there's not much room to coil the cord from the buds and put into that tiny sleeve. Seems to be a waste of good velcro.

I'll see if I have an old eyeglasses case kicking around that would work better......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back