ATH AR3BT or ATH SR5BT? /$100ish BT on-ear
Dec 28, 2017 at 12:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Yogen

New Head-Fier
Hi, I hope you can help me, I'm looking for bt headphones to use mainly on my daily commute (~2 hours), but also at work.

Tl;dr: looking for bt headphones will mainly use them wireless and on the go. (paired with an HTC U11 if that makes any difference)

After searching for a while on my local Amazon site these are the two that stand out the most.

They both have really good reviews and their price is almost the same (sr5 are ~$25 more expensive), so I'm not quite sure which is the better pair.
I'm aware the sr5 have Hi-Res capability when going wired, but I don't really have a hi res device anyways (apparently my HTC U11 does have hi res but I still need an external DAC).

But since the AR3 is newer I thought maybe it could sound better?

I appreciate any input and recommendations for other headphones.

Thank you.

Jan 10, 2018 at 5:36 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi, I hope you can help me, I'm looking for bt headphones to use mainly on my daily commute (~2 hours), but also at work.

Tl;dr: looking for bt headphones will mainly use them wireless and on the go. (paired with an HTC U11 if that makes any difference)

After searching for a while on my local Amazon site these are the two that stand out the most.

They both have really good reviews and their price is almost the same (sr5 are ~$25 more expensive), so I'm not quite sure which is the better pair.
I'm aware the sr5 have Hi-Res capability when going wired, but I don't really have a hi res device anyways (apparently my HTC U11 does have hi res but I still need an external DAC).

But since the AR3 is newer I thought maybe it could sound better?

I appreciate any input and recommendations for other headphones.

Thank you.
Try avantree anc032 it's new bt +active noise cancelling
Good battery life
Fit nicely
Ok sound
Nice design
The cancellation is not like in the upper market headphones and it's very effective the lower the frequency good for daily commute
And cheap 50$~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back