ATH-A900TI
Mar 4, 2009 at 8:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

drummer1985

100+ Head-Fier
hi,sorry for being idiot,but i need you expert to help,for those who have ath-a900ti/900(they are the same headband),please help me to figure out how to insert back the place(i circled it in the pic) which is stuck out a bit on my headphone due to after been sent for repairing.i dont want to send it back again,the shipping fee is pricey.would appreciate all you who help. thank you very much.
wink.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 9:05 PM Post #2 of 19
this may seem easy for everyone to do with common sense,but i tried hard to press them in but useless,they just cannot get into the hole like other three inserted parts of this headphone.i really need those to who help from those who has experienced this,thank you.

Mar 4, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #3 of 19
To be honest i can't even see what the picture is trying to show me.
redface.gif
Is your picture pointing to the pad separating? Or what?

Mar 4, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #5 of 19
the joint point of the u shape of the headband that joint together with the ear cups.

Mar 4, 2009 at 9:40 PM Post #6 of 19
I actually get what you're asking, having one in my hands right now and having looked carefully at the picture. But I have no idea what to suggest other than the obvious - press it down. I can't see much on mine and am not about to rip it out without knowing what I'm doing.

My suggestion is to find the service manual. Like the one for AKG-701 (someone posted a link) - it contains a few pages with images and description of the procedure of opening/closing headphones. You would need that, at least.

Mar 4, 2009 at 10:00 PM Post #8 of 19
i have really utilized strength to press it into the hole but it seems doesn't work right though i press it carefully cause i wondering if the cup or the clip of the on the u shape band would break apart,does it need something like hammer?kidding only.

Mar 4, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by drummer1985 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have really utilized strength to press it into the hole but it seems doesn't work right though i press it carefully cause i wondering if the cup or the clip of the on the u shape band would break apart,does it need something like hammer?kidding only.

A hammer would eventually do the trick I'm sure. But I think you'd be left with some other issues to attend to...
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #10 of 19
please help me to solve my problem masters! i m not kidding this time.argh..

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #12 of 19
nobody can help me? i really tried hard enough to press it in but still couldn't be done.anyone know how to insert it correctly?i did inform audio technica hk for this but they haven't replied my email yet.

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #13 of 19
any audio technica expert here to help me please? would thank you a million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back