ATH-A1000 owners alert!
Mar 17, 2003 at 3:57 AM Post #31 of 34
could somebody please send me a pic
frown.gif

Mar 29, 2003 at 10:56 AM Post #32 of 34
Wow, I can't believe how many people this ended up happening too... Hopefully AT knows about this and will avoid such crap in the future.

Mar 29, 2003 at 9:18 PM Post #33 of 34
Things like this are turning me off of buying grey market phones for $300+. Without Audio Cubes I don't know if you have any support at all, let alone $28 shipping each time under warranty. Possibly both ways if they determine the phones could have been not used in the intended way, like used as portables or home fix jobs. We will have to see how fast, efficient and at what consumer cost the dealer/AT takes care of all these.

If this is an example of their QC before shipping what else lurks around the corner you can't see. Just hope they replace and don't repair on what appears to be a factory defect DOA that is hard to notice. Repair time could be Slow........

Support means something in this price range.

Mar 29, 2003 at 9:59 PM Post #34 of 34
Yes... That's the bad thing about buying imported phones, if something does go wrong. I have no doubt they will warranty it, but it just seems too much of a hassle, doubly so in my case as I will have to ask one of my friends to return it to the shop and process the warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back