ATH-900's and Wing replacement help.
Jan 16, 2010 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

infiskik

500+ Head-Fier
First, little unsure if this is correct forum, so if not sorry inadvance.

I am still a very happy owner of some A900's for the last 5 years, and while i own other cans, these are my most used. With a recent bonus ive decided to pick up a pair of 701's and SA-5000 since i couldnt decided between the two.

Anyhow...

While my 900's will be taking a back seat, i want them in working order since i will prolly be giving them to my sister since i doomed her by giving her a pair of er-4s for her birthday. One of my Head Pads broke off just above the hinge. I tried using super glue, but the placement of the break and the wearers head creates to much tension to be held by glue. So after remembering that audio cubes sells THE REPLACEMENT WING seen here but with no image to see if it just the pad or the entire assembly that i would need.

I come asking if anyone knows what that product would include, or other offerings.

Ill take a picture of the break once im off work..

Thanks!

Jan 16, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #3 of 4
While i thank you for a response, i have actually fielded that option. It is a non working day (weekend) and was hoping make a purchase prior to monday(if i get a response that fast) since this issue makes them virtually unwearable.

Jan 16, 2010 at 9:09 PM Post #4 of 4
Ah, ok. I thought I should point it out since I have more than once totally missed such links.

Good luck with your inquiry.

-Nkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back