At what age did you...
Jan 22, 2007 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Pepsione1

1000+ Head-Fier
started to notice that there is this sometimes annoying voice inside your head that keeps yapping and won't shut up?

Someday I just want to quiet that voice because it gets so distracting and I can't concentrate on other more important things.
rs1smile.gif

Jan 22, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #7 of 21
These replies I am reading is making feel like I am weird or something is screwed up inside my head. lol

I seriously thought everyone has a voice inside their head that speaks out when he/she is thinking.
blink.gif

Jan 22, 2007 at 6:11 PM Post #8 of 21
everyone does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscience

also known for being a "voice" are people/times in your life where something major has happened. for example if you father calls you a piece of **** everyday of your life his voice will playback everyday after and remind you that your a piece of ****...of course the point of me saying this is sometimes the voice may not be for the rite thing and may be deeper seated then one might expect.

if voice tells you to harm yourself or others, or gives you perfect good reason to...its not good.
if voice tells you to send money to me...then its good and correct

Jan 22, 2007 at 8:39 PM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by SptsNaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this your own voice or someone elses? If it's your own then I can understand, but if it's not there might be a problem

This probably comes across as very weird, but I think it would be cool to have a voice in my head other than my own.

Jan 22, 2007 at 9:06 PM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nasir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This probably comes across as very weird, but I think it would be cool to have a voice in my head other than my own.

I don't think that's weird. It would be great, you could just chat all day...

Jan 22, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicomte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think that's weird. It would be great, you could just chat all day...

I think that might be when mental institution is the right option

Jan 22, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsione1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
started to notice that there is this sometimes annoying voice inside your head that keeps yapping and won't shut up?

Someday I just want to quiet that voice because it gets so distracting and I can't concentrate on other more important things.
rs1smile.gif

They have meds for stuff like that!?
wink.gif

Well the way I see it, as long as YOU ARE NOT TALKING BACK TO THAT VOICE.. It's all good!

Jan 22, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #15 of 21
Pepsione1: Any signs of cackling, yet? Maybe we should get you some dried frog pills...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Grinnings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back