At the new DXC STORE!
Sep 10, 2008 at 11:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

fried_rice_yum

New Head-Fier
Hey guys. I don't consider my self to be an audiophile but i do love sound and endurance. Anyways today i went to the new DXC STORE in Culver City all the way from long beach. The drive was most definitely worth it because they have a lot of headphones to demo. My intention was to come in and just get the Goldring DR 150s but although they did sound quite great i found the Grado sr 125s much more comfortable and livelier. Also they have a great assortment of other pro audio tools and speakers. During my visit there explored and learned about new and old things. The only problem was when I dug in to my back pocket I came to realize That I had left my wallet at home and that the drive was a mere waste of gas. Well the good thing is that instead of driving all the way back there in insane traffic, I think that I'll just order off their online store . By the way when i left after hours of listening to their phones, all they said was thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you again. Speak about a positive atmosphere. Great service. Great store. Highly recommended to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back