At last, I've got MAX!
Oct 26, 2003 at 1:13 PM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by N@Z
Schweet!!! 230V

Does the clear little feet underneath the amp came originally like that from Headroom or you put them there?

It can be easily switchable to 115 between 230V.
It was supplied by HeadRoom.
Surely original!
tongue.gif

Oct 26, 2003 at 1:56 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Bonkura
That is one fabulous camera youve got there, may I ask what camera it is?

(oh and the amp isnt too bad either)

Canon EOS 60D that I have^^

Oct 26, 2003 at 2:37 PM Post #20 of 24
Just gotta learn picture taking techniques, and have a decent camera (a $400 nikon coolpix 4500 will blow away anything under a grand for shots like that). www.dpreview.com

I think those shots were taken under a "tent". The item is placed in the tent.. and the sun.. or some sort of supplimental lighting is placed on the sides of the tent... The light is then diffused and evenly spread. Nice shots!

Oct 26, 2003 at 2:44 PM Post #21 of 24
Excellent. Headroom amplifiers have excellent build quality, sound, and function. The max is one great amplifier.

I own a maxed out home with the reference module and a stepped attenuator, making it basically identical to the max you have save the cool face plate and upgraded transformers.

Enjoy the music.

Cheers,
Geek

Oct 26, 2003 at 2:56 PM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Nefarion
I think those shots were taken under a "tent". The item is placed in the tent.. and the sun.. or some sort of supplimental lighting is placed on the sides of the tent... The light is then diffused and evenly spread. Nice shots!

hehe... these pictures were taken under only a normal fluorescent lamp without any tent or special light systems...also without back screens. I like natural sun light,actually^^
Do you believe that Max was on my kitchen table?

Thanks

Oct 26, 2003 at 5:47 PM Post #23 of 24
You are incredibly lucky and I'm incredibly jealous. I hope you enjoy your Max. Please post some impressions after you've heard it for a while.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back