At a crossroad
Oct 1, 2007 at 2:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

4EvrChaser

New Head-Fier
Howdy All,

I've been a lurker on this web site since the fall of 2003. In the fall of 2005, I decided to sign up as a member. Now, it is 2007 and this is my first post.

I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same way and if so - what did you do?

I originally came here looking for something better to use to listen to my iPod. Then curiosity took over any I started to utilize this site to put together my different setups.
I know that I have chosen what I thought, felt and could afford at the time was what I wanted. I love listening to my music with all of my gears. I’m… really not looking to add anything and I think that I am happy with all that I have. BUT (Yes - the big but), I just have this feeling every once in awhile while I am listening that something is not right. You know that little voice in the back of your mind or that feeling in your gut.
I've looked at different options to upgrade or just add to the collection but nothing strikes a fancy.
What do you do in this situation?

Oct 1, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 3
not me; i talk WAY too much; ask anyone
wink.gif

Oct 1, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #3 of 3
..........paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will seep; it starts when you question your gear, get out of line, bose comes to take it away...............everybody stop.......hey...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back