asking out a chick........
Oct 30, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #123 of 317
You're getting way too worked up about this. this isn't a life or death situation, she either says yes or she says no. women are like buses, if you miss one there will always be another coming along in a few minutes.

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:27 PM Post #125 of 317
Wow this thread is funny. You seriously need to ask her out already you got her on the hook if you wait too long to reel her in shes going to find interest in someone else and you will become friends forever. I mean come on shes talking about Orgasms, and calling you hot? Hello come on take the hint shes into you... ASK HER OUT ALREADY lol.

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #127 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayJayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

argh. im seeing her today, we r meeting up to do something, im so gonna tell her my true feelings, ive just gotta psyche myself up for it !! i really really hope i can muster the balls to say it to her face, i reckon itd be alot harder than blurting something out online. omg i dont know what to say to her.

rolleyes.gif

How about...

have some drinks and just kiss her. You'll know pretty quick.
cool.gif

GAD

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #128 of 317
Ok...

1. I turned my computer back on just to make this post, so you'd better read it!

2. If you haven't asked her out already - you're a fool. She's obviously interested in you.

3. NEVER admit that you like your headphones more than her. She will never let you buy any more audio gear. In fact, never admit that you like ANYTHING more than her.

4. Judging by your current progress, I'm going to assume that point 2 is still true. Telling her that you have a "secret" wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do IMHO, since you can't approach the subject in such a casual manner. But hey, when have men done anything right the first time?
wink.gif

Now that you have a "secret" to tell her, I think you should ask her to meet up with you in person (don't do anything like this over the interweb or phone - you need to see their reaction in person).
I think she will have a pretty good idea of what your secret is, so now's your chance to tell her straight out. Tell her how you feel about her - how good she makes you feel. How you couldn't tell her before because you were worried it would ruin your friendship, which is the last thing you want to do.
Show her that you can be sensitive, but also decisive and confident. However, be yourself as you'll never be able to keep up whatever false image you try to create if things go well.

I was in the same situation once and hesitated. I felt so depressed and angry at myself after I realised I had missed my chance. You will feel worse for not asking her, believe me.
I don't have much experience with this sort of thing, but I'm practically married now, so I must have done something right.

Oct 31, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #134 of 317
I got elephantitis on both balls. I can let you borrow 1 to let you see what balls look like.

Holy crappers Batman...why does the taco bell dog have bigger balls than you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayJayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok heres an update;
<snip> the last hour of the convo was me sayin i had a secret to tell her <snip>

You got so much to learn about the birds and the bees (let's not forget about balls).

What, be a man...let the girl know who doesn't wear panties....
Dude don't play that BS..."Oh I got a secret to tell ya". <--- Weak, your game is weak. Hell by the time you are done with the suspense, some guy already got them drawers....

FYI...I got game....
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back