asking out a chick........
Oct 29, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #61 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayJayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LMAO at all the responses in this thread and also all the people who are intently following every move of this thread for an update from me !!

well.....

i was going to ask her out yesterday, but she didnt turn up to work, so i tried calling her and there was no pick up and then i messaged her and no response !!

im a bit worried..

but im telling you all the next time i come into contact with her im asking her out !! and as soon as i get the yes or no ill give you's the heads up.

omg im afraid shes avoiding me because we went to a bar on friday night with some friends from work to celebrate a graduation from a course and she really opened up to me and said alot of stuff she may regret, like ...... lol..... her having taught herself to orgasm because her ex was so **** in bed.......... hahahahahahaha ok there, no more dirt, just an update...

cya guys soon.

She didn't reply to you because she told you that s&it and you didn't make a move!!!!!!

Oct 29, 2007 at 11:52 PM Post #62 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeEast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She didn't reply to you because she told you that s&it and you didn't make a move!!!!!!

Yeah that's true....you should say something like....I am defenitely better in bed^^...and then things will go to the next level.

Oct 29, 2007 at 11:53 PM Post #63 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeEast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

maybe, but this will be the next time i see her since then and if i ask her and she says yes and thats how she did think i could be like i didnt want to ask you then because you had had a few and i could have taken advantage of you or some****.

besides i just got my er4p's and im in love so if this all fails ill still be ok.

Oct 29, 2007 at 11:56 PM Post #65 of 317
Quote:

besides i just got my er4p's and im in love so if this all fails ill still be ok.

hahahahaha

Oct 30, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #66 of 317
This is an easy question, go for it! I would rather ask and be turned down than not ask and forever wonder what would have happened. Besides, since she has dropped you a lot of hints, your chances are good.

Good luck!

Oct 30, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #69 of 317
OOH TELL HER that you aren't that type of guy!! This will give her a hint you want her. Besides, what girl doesn't want a "truthful" man? Also, this will tell her you aren't a player. (good for the future)

Oct 30, 2007 at 12:29 AM Post #71 of 317
Quote:

Damn dude - welcome to the secret of life.
smily_headphones1.gif

GAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back