ASG-2/AS-2 vs ASG-1?
Jun 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Docks

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, 
I recently got the ASG-1 headphones and completely fell in love with the warm bassy sound. However there is an imbalance (yes ive confirmed it, more bass on right side than left) and am going to send it back to Aurisonics. I'm considering having them upgrade it to the ASG-2 in the process. Is it worth it? Is it still pretty warm? With the bass port fully opened does it have more sub bass than the ASG-1?

Jun 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hi, 
I recently got the ASG-1 headphones and completely fell in love with the warm bassy sound. However there is an imbalance (yes ive confirmed it, more bass on right side than left) and am going to send it back to Aurisonics. I'm considering having them upgrade it to the ASG-2 in the process. Is it worth it? Is it still pretty warm? With the bass port fully opened does it have more sub bass than the ASG-1?

I would suggest the upgrade, the 2's bass port opens up the lower-to-sub bass (to my ears when I auditioned them).  It gives the bass a larger body in general.  Both of Aurisonics' current offerings are warm, the 1s are still warmer simply due to the way the treble drops off.  That said, I suggest an upgrade if you can afford it.  I wish I could. 

Jun 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #3 of 3
Just sent them back to Aurisonics for the ASG-2 upgrade. Excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back