Arya Stealth - Pad Swaps Suggestions
Nov 29, 2023 at 11:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JUICEe36

New Head-Fier
I got a new to me Arya Stealth a few weeks ago and have been using them a lot since getting them and was wondering about swapping the pads to something else maybe to improve the comfort (even though they are pretty comfy).

Was wondering what were other owners' thoughts for pad swapping on the Arya Stealth and any recommendations? I do EQ the headphones to make them enjoyable to me as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2023 at 2:51 PM Post #2 of 3
I've had them and anything is going to change the sound profile in trade for comfort. The sheepskin perforated are the most comfortable on them, but bass loses some definition and treble takes a hit also.
If you want comfort, but them in a delicates bag separated with a zip tie, and use unscented detergent and unscented softener and let them air dry. A hair dryer on no heat will help speed it up. Then they get softer and keep the stock tuning.

Nov 29, 2023 at 9:21 PM Post #3 of 3
I've had them and anything is going to change the sound profile in trade for comfort. The sheepskin perforated are the most comfortable on them, but bass loses some definition and treble takes a hit also.
If you want comfort, but them in a delicates bag separated with a zip tie, and use unscented detergent and unscented softener and let them air dry. A hair dryer on no heat will help speed it up. Then they get softer and keep the stock tuning.
Yeah I'm aware the pad swaps would change the sound. I'm looking for more comfort in an already comfortable headphone. Thanks for the recommendation on the perforated sheep skin ones.

So you wash the headphones with the parameters you mentioned and it gets the original pads softer? Is it a feel or also the texture of the material feels softer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back