Arrival
Mar 22, 2013 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Speedi

New Head-Fier
I just got my AS-2 from the pre-sale. Ordered 12/7 with impressions accepted 12/17.

A week ago, I sent a PM to Dale expressing concerns over delays. He picked up the phone and called me directly. Nice touch and showed me the power of human connection.

Through our conversation, I realized a big part of the problem is that Dale is very passionate about this product. A big company would have "locked down" the design and components, and shipped product out the door quickly. Dale strove to put out the best possible product even though that was not the easiest route. I am not the first or last person he has had to apologize to.

I have started a business myself, and was once in Dale's shoes. It is hard to ship your "baby" out the door when you care so much about the product. It is part of being an artist instead of a businessman. If you ever have a chance to talk with Dale, you will know which one he is.

I also know now there is someone standing behind the products who cares deeply. If I have a problem with my AS-2, I have no doubt Dale will resolve it.

So far, the AS-2 sound fantastic and the fit was perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back