Arrghhh: cant find er4s supplier in canada
May 30, 2007 at 5:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

justin2net

100+ Head-Fier
nobody carries the er4s in canada. i mean nobody. everybody carries the er4p, and if they do, for 399 or 349.

long and mcquade, a nationwide chain said they had the er4s for 349, offering it to me for 299. they claimed that they would have it in 10-14 days because they had to source it from another store or the warehouse.

so i waited 14 days, they took a $150 deposit, and they never arrived. i went there, they said they found one in ottawa, and was being expressed shipped to my local dealer. 3-4 days.

10 days after the 14 days; never got a call from them saying they arrived.
so i went there, they looked through the back, and found them. they had a ER4S barcode sticker on them, but on the box it said ER4P.

...so i waited 24 days thinking that they would arrive. NO.

so i guess i have to find a dealer in america who ships to canada for a fairly reasonable price. amazon wont ship, thenerds and pc connection dont seem reputable.

does headroom have them; they have charts of the ER4S, but not listed. i need this ASAP.

May 30, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #2 of 11
Oh, don't be so bloody stubborn. If they're what you want, why waste time and energy searching for another place to get them?

May 30, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin2net /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does headroom have them; they have charts of the ER4S, but not listed. i need this ASAP.

Headroom use to sell them but now they do not. TTVJ sells them but for $259. If you can't find a dealer I can hook you up just PM me if interested.

May 30, 2007 at 6:07 AM Post #5 of 11
well, they dont have them! buying direct is way too expensive compared to the average street price. ttvj is for 330 american. amazon is 184. anything about 220ish would be acceptable. still looking...

Jun 1, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #9 of 11
Unfortunately, Headroom is no longer a dealer. Apparently, Ety pulled some strange dealer agreement with the big dogs and direct and pulled out of Headroom, etc. Perhaps Tyll will have some useful suggestions. Best wishes ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back