Aroma audio product impressions.
May 6, 2022 at 11:38 AM Post #646 of 1,878
Where are you guys buying them? Honestly, I'm almost resigned to the fact that the Fir line up won't do it for me and my idea atm is to potentially blind buy a Jewel custom in the summer.

Does the Jewel isolate well? How does the lack of Apex, Atom, etc. affect pressure in the ear?

May 6, 2022 at 11:40 AM Post #647 of 1,878
Where are you guys buying them? Honestly, I'm almost resigned to the fact that the Fir line up won't do it for me and my idea atm is to potentially blind buy a Jewel custom in the summer.

Does the Jewel isolate well? How does the lack of Apex, Atom, etc. affect pressure in the ear?

The isolation for me is awesome. The DD is vented so no pressure build up shouldn’t be an issue.

May 6, 2022 at 12:32 PM Post #648 of 1,878
May 6, 2022 at 12:56 PM Post #649 of 1,878
That's a shame. I'm just tire-kicking as Musicteck in the states how carries Aroma. But there are no reviews or info out there so I'll just pass. I think Aroma needs to do some marketing in the west.
Sad but true.

Each place has its own unique situation. Generally speaking, we will not interfere with the work of agents.

By the way, I think Musicteck has done quite well.

Every time we create a product, we hope that the product can go to the people we really like. For us, it seems that we are more happy to learn and share aroma products among friends. Compared with too many marketing promotions that may degrade our quality, I think although it is slow now, we can better contact you and help you.

May 6, 2022 at 1:10 PM Post #653 of 1,878
Yes i know,but you are the only one

Here I'm!

93E3AEF3-FD11-4A39-B3EA-1A9502E22FC3.jpeg

May 6, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #654 of 1,878
That's a shame. I'm just tire-kicking as Musicteck in the states how carries Aroma. But there are no reviews or info out there so I'll just pass. I think Aroma needs to do some marketing in the west.
There are a lot of friendly people here, maybe as you said, AROMA is not marketed in many places, so there may not be many people here, but I believe that the discussion here are people who really like AROMA. I believe if you have any questions, everyone will be happy to help, and I will also pay attention to the information here.

Also, I love watching you guys discuss AROMA, whatever the opinion.

May 6, 2022 at 2:04 PM Post #655 of 1,878

Bought from Andrew (Musicteck).
The isolation is excellent, there is no pressure build (and this is an issue I am particularly sensitive to) and, unlike some others, I have never experienced any driver flex.

May 6, 2022 at 4:49 PM Post #657 of 1,878
I have to blind buy so reading reviews and following forums is the best way to increase my chances of buying the best audio equipment that suits my taste. When there is no info out there you are just in a total crapshoot! The iem may be good but not what I'm looking for. So I hope in the future Aroma will ship samples out to reviewers or do a review tour to get this info out to the public. ps Andrew at Musicteck is a real Gentleman to deal with.

May 7, 2022 at 3:05 AM Post #658 of 1,878
Another arrival from Aroma. For a brand I knew little about 6 months ago, they are making quite the impact. All thanks to Andrew of course. Not a fan of buying anything through Facebook so Musicteck carrying them has now made Aroma an option for many I'm sure.

Thunder are a great mix of fun and detail. They sound good with just about everything I throw at them. More detailed impressions to follow in due course but very happy so far.

Attachments

• 81209E6F-3718-41AA-B48F-E1B7675C9CC7.jpeg
    81209E6F-3718-41AA-B48F-E1B7675C9CC7.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
May 7, 2022 at 3:36 AM Post #659 of 1,878
Another arrival from Aroma. For a brand I knew little about 6 months ago, they are making quite the impact. All thanks to Andrew of course. Not a fan of buying anything through Facebook so Musicteck carrying them has now made Aroma an option for many I'm sure.

Thunder are a great mix of fun and detail. They sound good with just about everything I throw at them. More detailed impressions to follow in due course but very happy so far.
Welcome to the Aroma family💪

May 7, 2022 at 8:18 AM Post #660 of 1,878

Ahhh, so not long for Jewel then ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back