Aroma audio product impressions.
Apr 28, 2022 at 4:02 PM Post #556 of 1,881
I start to hate Head fi forumer,
already bought UM Red Halo Fe,Bought today LPGT TI,end of next week will order Aroma Jewel,and in june i will buy Traillii with Fisrt time cable and C9

I hate all you,but when i listen these products i love all of you
I own Traillii ..... it will be the best purchase you can make :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:03 PM Post #557 of 1,881
We never talk about it ............. or I didn't notice it, but ........ AROMA AUDIO cables what are they like?
Do you mean stock cables?
I found them very good but I didn’t try over 1k$
I’ll receive Leonidas II next week but is still a kilo$ cable
In HK someone use Beat audio cable or PWaudio with aroma, in Japan wagnus and brise cables.
In HK there’s many others brand but @audio123 can tell us more.

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:04 PM Post #558 of 1,881
I start to hate Head fi forumer,
already bought UM Red Halo Fe,Bought today LPGT TI,end of next week will order Aroma Jewel,and in june i will buy Traillii with Fisrt time cable and C9

I hate all you,but when i listen these products i love all of you
Gluttony is a sin… but you are forgiven and you are not alone.

1651176255113.gif

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:04 PM Post #559 of 1,881
Do you mean stock cables?
I found them very good but I didn’t try over 1k$
I’ll receive Leonidas II next week but is still a kilo$ cable
In HK someone use Beat audio cable or PWaudio with aroma, in Japan wagnus and brise cables.
In HK there’s many others brand but @audio123 can tell us more.
Yes, the cables supplied

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:07 PM Post #560 of 1,881
I own Traillii ..... it will be the best purchase you can make :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
Get Jewel and we talk later😉 no, kiddin’. The Traillii are amazing. Just a bit too warm for my taste and a bit light in the lows. A question of « very » fine tuning at the end in this TOTL constellation

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2022 at 4:11 PM Post #562 of 1,881
Get Jewel and we talk later😉 no, kiddin’. The Traillii are amazing. Just a bit too warm for my taste and a bit light in the lows. A question of « very » fine tuning at the end in this TOTL constellation
I'm not a bass lover, so Traillii's bass (which I recognize not being extreme) is still deep, well structured, fast and defined. Although I own Oriolus Isabellae and I have to say that DD bass I prefer it to Traillii's BA bass. But overall Traillii really has everything and everything in the most correct and balanced way

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:12 PM Post #564 of 1,881
I'm not a bass lover, so Traillii's bass (which I recognize not being extreme) is still deep, well structured, fast and defined. Although I own Oriolus Isabellae and I have to say that DD bass I prefer it to Traillii's BA bass. But overall Traillii really has everything and everything in the most correct and balanced way
In this case, you are very well served with the Bird👍

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:17 PM Post #567 of 1,881
In fact, that's what I was trying to understand.
The stock cable is especially good imo. I don’t experience the microphonic issue reported on another thread. Well, I am staying still while listening. Even the stock tips are great and I tried a lot before coming back to stock. Aroma planned everything, so that the Sapphires sound at best without to go aftermarket. After 2 days of listening I am not very reliable with my answer, but honestly I don’t see an absolute necessity to change cable right after the purchase.

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:18 PM Post #568 of 1,881
The stock cable is especially good imo. I don’t experience the microphonic issue reported on another thread. Well, I am staying still while listening. Even the stock tips are great and I tried a lot before coming back to stock. Aroma planned everything, so that the Sapphires sound at best without to go aftermarket. After 2 days of listening I am not very reliable with my answer, but honestly I don’t see an absolute necessity to change cable right after the purchase.
two days are few ...... but I think I can ONLY improve

Apr 28, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #569 of 1,881

Users who are viewing this thread

Back