Arizona... we are few but we are proud!
Dec 3, 2002 at 9:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

pikawel

500+ Head-Fier
I just wanted to find out if there's more than the four guys I've counted so far.

May 22, 2003 at 5:19 AM Post #4 of 10
if you arizona guys have your meet far west enough, i'd stop by,
smily_headphones1.gif

May 23, 2015 at 1:19 AM Post #7 of 10
I'm actually Ahwatukee.
R right now, I'm trying to decide whether to get a nice CIEM or get two nice Universals instead. If I was a billionaire, can you imagine how many headphones I'd have?!

Anyways, loving this slow introduction into summer this year. Usually it's breaking the hundreds by now!

May 29, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #8 of 10
I just signed up here 5 minutes ago.  Totally a noob.  I am in San Tan Valley, so here is another East Valley guy.  I'd love to learn all I can.

I was laughing when I found this because I was just telling my wife the other day that I have no idea why there are not pocket-sized amplifiers out there to boost my crappy cell phone or laptop audio experience.  Then I came across this site and thought "Hey, they already have an industry!"  So I am excited to learn because I am a music junkie, and quality means soooo much to me.

Jun 8, 2015 at 12:51 AM Post #10 of 10
I'm here still.  Tukee: signing in.  I drive a lot for work, so anywhere in the valley is close to me....but east valley is better :wink:.

My wife thinks I'm nuts because of all I've spent on headphones, so it will be nice to show her that I'm not alone....   I'm mostly an IEM guy, so I look forward to hearing some over ears someday and see if its somehow possible to convert me... but can't beat the portability of IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back