Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th, 2015
Dec 8, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #51 of 327
I'd love to come to this. Never tried out anyone else's gear before. I should have my Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball ready by then to go along with my HD650s. Either date works for me! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #52 of 327
Gonna go down to Harmon Friday and reserve the room guys... perhaps a little late, our apologies. Aiming for Saturday the 17th as this seems to fit the schedules of most people. Classes for both ASU and Maricopa Community Colleges begin after this date, therefore I believe it would also be a good fit based on that. I could try for the 10th if that doesn't work out, however it's more likely that the 17th will be available.

Dec 10, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #53 of 327
Tucson here. I'll be making the drive with one other person. The 17th looks like a good date.

Dec 10, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #54 of 327
Hey! Recently moved to the West Valley and I'd love to try out some other people's gear! I don't have a lot myself, but I'll bring what I do have. :) Someplace centrally located downtown sounds great, and any weekend after new years should be fine for me.

Dec 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #58 of 327
Okay guys: So unfortunately, we were NOT able to reserve a room, FOR the 10th or 17th. We WERE, however, able to reserve a room for Saturday the 24th of January. For most people that will be only the first week of school, so hopefully it won't be too much of a push for those people. We wanted to go ahead and reserve the room, as rates will double after the 1st. The venue is of course the Harmon Library, at about 5th Ave and Buckeye.

We will be located in the same room as we were for the October meet, as the main room is being renovated. We DO have food in the works. Yes that's right, FOOD :D we were looking at perhaps obtaining a super long sub from Subway. We have arranged to pay the necessary fee in order to bring this food into the room, which is $25 but well worth it. Chris (Destroysall) will pay this fee on the day of; I personally paid the $35 for the room itself. Contributions are appreciated but not necessary.

Dec 12, 2014 at 9:14 PM Post #59 of 327
As long as it's the weekend it works for me! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to reserve the room and pay all the fees. I'd be more than willing to pitch in some money if needed!

Dec 12, 2014 at 9:30 PM Post #60 of 327
Thanks for the update Coolzo!

On a side note, my PS Audio Sprout arrived last night! :D
I haven't had a chance to fire it up yet, but honestly I may be more excited to put it through a gauntlet of headphones at the meet than I am for listening at home! :p haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back