Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th, 2015
Nov 9, 2014 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 327

Coolzo

500+ Head-Fier
http://www.head-fi.org/t/752218/arizona-head-fi-meet-january-24th-2015-impressions-thread

Impressions thread^ Post all pictures, feedback, questions, comments, concerns, and future meet suggestions here! All further discussion pertaining to this meet will be in the above linked thread.

Nov 9, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #3 of 327
Sounds good, will try to be there this time. I can bring anything listed in my profile/sig.

Nov 9, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #5 of 327
Subscribed. Hopefully I'll have my car back by then.

I could bring my Panamax power regulator, little Bravo v2, some homebrew DIY cables, vinyl, and my PS Audio Sprout should be delivered by then

Nov 11, 2014 at 1:25 AM Post #10 of 327
That location works for me. Something more Mesa-ish would be better, but I know I'm in the minority as far as that goes :p

Nov 11, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #11 of 327
That location works for me. Something more Mesa-ish would be better, but I know I'm in the minority as far as that goes
tongue.gif

X2

Nov 11, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #12 of 327
Ah yes, also for all those interested: Does the previous location (the Harmon Library at 5th Avenue and Buckeye) still sound suitable? Perhaps we can try for the larger main room this time around.
The thing is, we don't necessarily need a larger room, unless we know for sure more people are showing up.

Nov 11, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #13 of 327
The thing is, we don't necessarily need a larger room, unless we know for sure more people are showing up.

Well, we did pretty much fill the room with tables. Also, I'd expect that we might have a few more attendees for the winter. The main room is probably twice as big, perhaps a little more. In fact, that's the room that myself and Destroysall paid for, but they moved us anyway ~.~ kind of ridiculous, but for the price and location and relative size to the central library (Burton Barr), can't beat it.

Our meet previous to this most recent one, was held in the main room of Harmon. It is located directly behind the front desks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back