Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #211 of 327
  Well, be prepared for your mental to be blown.

I'm so prepared. 
dt880smile.png

Jan 16, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #212 of 327

Insatiable One.. I see in your signature you have the Ibasso DX90,  I have the Ibasso DX50, would love to hear that model if you still haven't sold it by the time of the meet

See you there

Don J

Sure, I'll bring it.
Would you consider buying it from me? 
wink_face.gif

Nobody seems to want it...

if not many show up, you are welcomed to seconds!! I was thinking that along with some greens? If this is fine, please mention any potential allergies so I can make the order work.

I'm just allergic to nuts 
I know that's not in a subway
but, I thought I'd let you know lol
Quote:
Can't say much in the way of amps off the top of my head, but for DAPs I do have a FiiO X1, plus I know Grizmo has an X3, and donaldj68 has a DX50. Roscoofyore also has some nice portable gear, if I'm correct.

donaldj68 wants to hear my DX90 before I sell it so I'm bringing it

Jan 17, 2015 at 12:13 AM Post #213 of 327
I hope no one here minds me speaking for everyone, but I think we are all interested in everything. If you have it, bring it. We want to see it and hear it.

btw, newbies are way more than welcome. Ya'll are a big part of why we do these meets.

You said it. Must... have... more... gear

Jan 17, 2015 at 12:20 AM Post #214 of 327
I'm just allergic to nuts 

I know that's not in a subway

but, I thought I'd let you know lol

Chris (Destroysall) can be sort of a nut sometimes. Does this mean you're allergic to him? Maybe a hazard suit is in order? Okay I'm taking this too far.

EDIT: gah, I thought I was editing my previous post but I accidentally double posted ~.~ sorrryyy

Jan 17, 2015 at 1:15 AM Post #215 of 327
Can't say much in the way of amps off the top of my head, but for DAPs I do have a FiiO X1, plus I know Grizmo has an X3, and donaldj68 has a DX50. Roscoofyore also has some nice portable gear, if I'm correct.

I already have a Fiio X5 and a Sony NWZ-ZX1, the only DAP i have been looking at trying is the Ibasso DX90 or basically any DAP in the $1000 range.

Jan 17, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #216 of 327
  Hah! The CSP lives! Bad PS cap.

Allen, I'm having a problem with my current amp, the RW Audio Amp1S. The volume knob came off and doesn't want to reattached any more. The thing goes crazy with channel imbalance when you change the volume. I'm not too sure what's going on myself. I was hoping to bring it in and see what you may think of it?

Cheers,
Chris

Jan 17, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #217 of 327

Allen, I'm having a problem with my current amp, the RW Audio Amp1S. The volume knob came off and doesn't want to reattached any more. The thing goes crazy with channel imbalance when you change the volume. I'm not too sure what's going on myself. I was hoping to bring it in and see what you may think of it?

Cheers,
Chris

Sure, no problem. You have a PM btw.

Jan 17, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #218 of 327

PM replied. Thank you!

On another note, I wish to come out and confirm our raffle prize and raffle price!
A Project Starlight amplifier from Garage1217 is the prize for the raffle. Raffle tickets will be $15 Cash for two tickets. Me and Coolzo are trying to get a bigger room for our next meet so all the proceeds will go to booking a room. Raffle winner will be announced by 3PM the day of the Meet.

Hope this excites members to join us this time or next time round. Many thanks to Garage1217 for making this possible! Hope to see everyone there! :)

Jan 17, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #219 of 327

PM replied. Thank you!

On another note, I wish to come out and confirm our raffle prize and raffle price!
A Project Starlight amplifier from Garage1217 is the prize for the raffle. Raffle tickets will be $15 Cash for two tickets. Me and Coolzo are trying to get a bigger room for our next meet so all the proceeds will go to booking a room. Raffle winner will be announced by 3PM the day of the Meet.

Hope this excites members to join us this time or next time round. Many thanks to Garage1217 for making this possible! Hope to see everyone there! :)

Ooo that's a good prize!

Jan 17, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #222 of 327

PM replied. Thank you!

That's pretty sweet right there. I'll be sure to bring some cash!

I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty excited for this meet! The food, raffle, garage1217, you name it! Our little meet ain't so little no mo!

FYI I think I'm going to get a pair T90's. They should be here before the meet.

Thanks,

:evil:

Jan 17, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #225 of 327
Updated OP of thread with further meet details, regarding food and raffle.

FURTHER UPDATES: First off- there will be food. That's right, FOOD! We will be obtaining a several foot long turkey sub from (most likely) Subway. It will be complimentary, but we would ask that everyone please not take more than one portion.. unless there ends up being a surplus of course. Audiophiles of all walks need to eat!

Second, there will indeed be a raffle at this meet: $15 will yield a person two (2) ticket entries, and a winner will be announced BY 3:00 PM on the day of the meet. The prize? A Project Starlight ($180 value) tube amp, assembled by our own friends at Garage1217. You can read details and specs on said amp here:http://www.garage1217.com/garage1217_diy_tube_headphone_amplifiers_006.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back