Aria + Proline 2500 as home setup?
Jul 3, 2007 at 6:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Denver Max

100+ Head-Fier
In the picture on the Meier Corda Aria webpage, there's an Ultrasone Proline can sitting RIGHT on top of the amp.

What I want to know is regardless of how nicely they complement each other in a photograph, how well can the Aria handle a Proline 2500? I'll also be using it for Beyers, but after plenty of time using the search function in here I know that the Meier-Beyer combo is not even a question.

Thanks!

Jul 3, 2007 at 11:55 AM Post #2 of 3
Anyone? I have heard the 2500 is a difficult can to drive (although I don't exactly understand why) so I want to get something that's going to work!

Jul 3, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the picture on the Meier Corda Aria webpage, there's an Ultrasone Proline can sitting RIGHT on top of the amp.

What I want to know is regardless of how nicely they complement each other in a photograph, how well can the Aria handle a Proline 2500? I'll also be using it for Beyers, but after plenty of time using the search function in here I know that the Meier-Beyer combo is not even a question.

Thanks!

I can't tell you exactly for your setup, but my Move, Porta MkIII and Opera all drive proline 750s very well. If the portables and highend work, I don't see why the midrange wouldn't work too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back