Are YUIN?
Mar 10, 2007 at 3:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

PeterDLai

Headphoneus Supremus
To all new and old YUIN earphone users: Are YUIN or are you out?

I'm definitely in and digging it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Be sure to vote in the poll, I'm curious...

Mar 10, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 14
Count me YUIN
biggrin.gif
but I don't see myself buying Pk1 soon since I was drawn to earbud mainly for portable use. No plan to add any amp and I'm currently considering further cutting down weight and bulk for portable rig. Maybe down to ipod shuffle, I don't know yet.

Mar 10, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #4 of 14
I just got my pk2s today and I'm really digging them so far. I'm fairly new to higher grade earbuds/cans from the ones that came with my mp3 player but I'm really liking them.

Mar 10, 2007 at 9:52 PM Post #10 of 14
I'm going PK2 plus the S adapter unamped. Should be pretty close to the PK1's unamped performance and cheaper especially since I already had the S cable.
Don't have them yet though, Todd hasn't gotten the new shipment yet.

Mar 10, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nenso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why would anyone wanna buy these?

because they don't like wearing iem's for whatever reason, and they don't want to use a fullsized can for portable use.
seems pretty obvious to me
confused.gif

Mar 10, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #12 of 14
I'm YUIN, but I doubt I'll buy the PK1. I'm thinking about selling my LDM+ and my ALO, since the PK2 has made me decide to strip down my portable setup to my iPod > PK2. The PK2 is so good it's ridiculous
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nenso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why would anyone wanna buy these?

Other than for the gym, I don't like isolation when out and about. Great sounding earbuds are exactly what I was looking for, with JBL 220s for the gym.

Mar 11, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #14 of 14
i thought for sure these yuins would be the next fotm.

oh wells.

I'd agree w/ kramer tho, i dont know if its my inadequate amping, but the PK1's definatly are missing some bass.. somewhere.

besides that they're fun, engaging and wonderful... even w/ my modest ldm+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back