Are your HF-1's going to the bay?
Dec 10, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #4 of 56
I guess the questions if is making a $200 profit worth ruining their perfect ebay feedback. What is wrong with selling somthing to a zero feedback memeber? Buying I can understand but...

Dec 10, 2005 at 6:59 PM Post #5 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1GTR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

What is everyone's take on this?

I sincerely love mine but a 100% profit aint too bad either.

You love your HF1 in factory sealed box?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2005 at 6:59 PM Post #6 of 56
You can't trust them....though the seller should have cancelled the guys bid...that way he wouldn't have been able to leave feedback. I wouldn't sell such an expensive item to a 0 feedback person...you cannot trust them.

I don't think the value of them had anything to do with the number (like a #4 would be worth more than a #150). I think the value was simply related to the limited production and the fact that they were unopened.

I bought my HF-1's to listen to music, not to make a profit.

Dec 10, 2005 at 7:37 PM Post #9 of 56
My take on it? Christ, they bought the damn thing and they can do whatever they want with it. The amount of HF-1 ethics posts is simply ridiculous IMHO.

Dec 10, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #10 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by bpm2000
My take on it? Christ, they bought the damn thing and they can do whatever they want with it. The amount of HF-1 ethics posts is simply ridiculous IMHO.

Dude, calm down and take a couple of deep breaths.

Do you see anything in this thread pertaining to the subject of ethics?

I was simply asking if people were inticed to sell based on the results of that auction. Nothing more.

Dec 10, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #11 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by bpm2000

Dude, calm down and take a couple of deep breaths.

Do you see anything in this thread pertaining to the subject of ethics?

I was simply asking if people were inticed to sell based on the results of that auction. Nothing more.

Dec 10, 2005 at 8:25 PM Post #13 of 56
What is the deal with not selling to ebay members with zero feedback? You sell an item, they win the auction, you have them send you the funds and you wait til they clear before you ship them the goods. Honestly I don't see the issue here. I have sold many thing on ebay when running my computer company and have never had a problem (but then again I also requested money order/paypal or waited 10-14 days for person checks to clear).

Dec 10, 2005 at 8:27 PM Post #14 of 56
I would not sell mine under $600.00 but may POSSIBLY trade one for a PS-1. They seem to distort at the same levels and probably sound similar.

Nah - I rather keep my HF-1.
icon10.gif

Dec 10, 2005 at 8:35 PM Post #15 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
i would not sell mine for $400. $600 and i would consider it.... or a trade for an RS1.

It's amazing how these have increased in price! (To be honest, I would consider selling mine, but instead of a profit I'd ask for a music-related favor. Not ready to sell yet though, so please no PMs.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back