Are you willing to spend on cables for your portable rig?
Feb 29, 2012 at 4:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

lxl88

Head-Fier
Just bought quite a few new cables from whiplash including the hybrid iem cables, twag v2 iem cables & their new product LOD12 hybrid.

Spent alot on these cables. Just want to get an opinion on whether most of the audiophiles here are willing to spend on cables for your portable rig and what's your budget like.

I was blown away by the difference in the quality of sound when twag v2 LOD was used on my rig. Hence resulting in me buying so many cables which cost me quite a hefty sum. Come to think of that, is it worth it? I hope it is... Haha

Feb 29, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #2 of 3
if I was using a portable rig I would most definitely spend on better cables. some people wouldn't as for them cables aren't that important, and I'd say good on them, but for me cables are worth as much as any other component in the chain.

Feb 29, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
if I was using a portable rig I would most definitely spend on better cables. some people wouldn't as for them cables aren't that important, and I'd say good on them, but for me cables are worth as much as any other component in the chain.

Yep, I agree to that. Once you try it u'll know the diff of the sound quality from good cables. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back