Are you ever going to change your avatar?
Apr 27, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #32 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had this avatar for quite some time now, and I don't think I will ever change it. Who know's, though; I'm an unpredictable person.

You kidding me? You have one of the best avatars ever. Never fails to crack me up. Keep it.

As for me, I have always associated people with their avatars, and I always have to do a double take when it is changed. I do not intend to change mine.

Apr 27, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #33 of 112
I pretty much change my avatar every time I get a new #1 main can. I wish I kept all my old avvies! Started out with an MS-1, then a MS-2, then a SR200, then the HP2, then back and forth with the Stax Lambda Pros and the HP2 - but I guess in the end the HP2 won out
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #34 of 112
When the 555s are sold for 580s, a new picture will be taken. I have yet to find a headphone that works well with my ears, perhaps my ears are "weird". Maybe someday.

Meow.

Apr 27, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #35 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here...being a visual artist, I'm a very visual learner, so I have a much easier time remembering people by pictures instead of names.

what if i changed my avatar to a mirror image of my name? what then?

where are your pictures now, huh?

Apr 27, 2007 at 2:42 AM Post #36 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I pretty much change my avatar every time I get a new #1 main can. I wish I kept all my old avvies! Started out with an MS-1, then a MS-2, then a SR200, then the HP2, then back and forth with the Stax Lambda Pros and the HP2 - but I guess in the end the HP2 won out
evil_smiley.gif

...that's weird, all the time that I've been here I've never seen you with anything besides the HP2 avatar.
blink.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 2:42 AM Post #37 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what if i changed my avatar to a mirror image of my name? what then?

where are your pictures now, huh?

My brain might actually explode.

Apr 27, 2007 at 3:32 AM Post #39 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty satisfied with my cute Etymotic girl. I won't be dropping her time soon.

No WAY is that a girl.
blink.gif

For sure it is a guy in your avatar...you seem to be gender confuzzled.
wink.gif

Anyway, as for me unless I have a strong impulse to change it, I see no real reason too. Many think what I have is a "donkey," but it's actually a mule (of course). It is the logo for the P2P program "eMule."

Apr 27, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #42 of 112
I change mine everyday, it's just that they're different copies of the same image.

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #43 of 112
I agree with most that I tend to recognize people by their avatars and when they change them I think "Hey I've never seen him/her before...Oh...Its that guy".

I will change it in a couple of months to better reflect my User name, almost like a signature or something. The problem I've always run into with changing my avatar is that I fear I'll be stealing some one else's.

T.R.

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #44 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As for me, I have always associated people with their avatars, and I always have to do a double take when it is changed. I do not intend to change mine.

Before I read your post, I was going to say exact the same thing, and use you as an example
tongue.gif
I always remember people by their avatar, and I lose track of people when they change them.

I have changed my avatar once, and I regret it. I'll probably switch back, and maybe update the old picture with hd650's if I get a pair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back