Are we getting old?
Sep 26, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #19 of 63
bad genes......thanks dad.

That sucks.
frown.gif

I cut off all my hair once or twice, but I'd hate to be stuck that way, as I have one of the rarest hair colors: gorgeous dark red.

Sep 26, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #20 of 63
I have one of the rarest hair colors: gorgeous dark red.

Gyyorgeouss! :cupid:

I have a receding hairline, thanks to my dad. But I've shaved my head bald before and didn't hate it too much. I can just wear a wig if I want hair.

Oh, and my hearing? It's going downhill fast. =/ I'm growing up too quickly physically, but not at all mentally.

Sep 26, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #21 of 63
Gyyorgeouss! :cupid:

I have a receding hairline, thanks to my dad. But I've shaved my head bald before and didn't hate it too much. I can just wear a wig if I want hair.

Oh, and my hearing? It's going downhill fast. =/ I'm growing up too quickly physically, but not at all mentally.

Some people look better bald. I don't.
tongue.gif

I'm glad my hearing seems to be just as sensitive as always.

Sep 26, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #22 of 63
Looking good while bald takes a certain..fashion style to pull off. Gotta have the cool goatee.
images

By the way, this thread reminds me of this song. Just had to say. https://youtu.be/h_mNhZcozZs

Sep 26, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #23 of 63
That sucks. :frowning2:

I cut off all my hair once or twice, but I'd hate to be stuck that way, as I have one of the rarest hair colors: gorgeous dark red.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I had heard natural red heads are becoming extinct. Basically that gene is slowly phasing out of humans. That's what I heard. What nationality are you?

Sep 26, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #24 of 63
You start dying as soon as you're born. Your age is your perception of reality. At 60, I've gotten good at some things and avoided the rest.

Sep 26, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #26 of 63
Correct me if I am wrong, but I had heard natural red heads are becoming extinct. Basically that gene is slowly phasing out of humans. That's what I heard. What nationality are you?

Only one to two percent of people have red hair, so I guess you could say we're becoming extinct. I'm helping, since I don't want kids.
devil_face.gif

American.
tongue.gif

lol. I'm 1/4 Portuguese and a mix of various other things. 1/8 (if I'm not mistaken...could be 1/16) Cherokee...German, English, Irish...or was it Scottish?

My mother has red hair and my father has black hair. I have bits of black in my hair too (and my eyebrows and eyelashes are black), but it's mostly different shades of dark red, which is unique since most redheads have brighter orange hair, whereas from a distance I could be mistaken for a brunette.

Me and all my baldness (and grey accents). Thank God for Sam Octoberfest!

You look happy!

Sep 26, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #27 of 63
American. :p

lol. I'm 1/4 Portuguese and a mix of various other things. 1/8 (if I'm not mistaken) Cherokee...German, English, Irish...or was it Scottish?

My mother has red hair and my father has black hair. I have bits of black in my hair too, but it's mostly different shades of dark red, which is unique since most redheads have brighter orange hair, whereas from a distance I could be mistaken for a brunette.

You look happy!
Haha. Always happy having a Sammy. I am Portuguese too. Along with some French and Italian. The male pattern baldness comes from dad's side. They are all bald. But again, thank God for hearing still. My quality of life would def. suffer w/o it.

Sep 26, 2016 at 7:17 PM Post #29 of 63
Yeah its (hearing that is) something I didn't think about much when younger but now I am uber cautious with it. Haha. Yeah that was Spareribs creepy doll thread. That thread was really kinda scary. Lol. He's always got great material.

Sep 26, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #30 of 63
All I can say is YOLO, Nordkapp! Blast your hearing like I do! Wait, no wonder my hearing sucks.

Wanna know what's weirdest about growing up for me? As a kid, I was taught to be well-mannered and call everyone sir or ma'am. But now, people call me sir! Agh! It sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back