are these v-moda crossfade m-100's real or fake?
Aug 15, 2014 at 10:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

rolazer

New Head-Fier
00I0I_2zjhfhTJivl_600x450.jpg

Thanks!

Aug 17, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #3 of 10
Why not just try them on? If it's real then it'll sound like what they're worth, but if it's fake then it'll sound like some cheap pair of headphones.

If you're worried about getting fakes then you should always buy from an authorized retailer.
Oh, and one more thing, sometimes buying from an unauthorized retailer can void the warranty, even if it's real :)

Aug 17, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #4 of 10
These were on craigslist and I want make sure these look real because if I meet them and if there were fake what's an excuse to leave?

I did ask them (VMODA) but they only said buy from authorized dealers

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #7 of 10
That seems about right, but still a good deal. I don't see anything to suspect that they are fake. If they were why would you bother getting the XL pads? 

Does the seller have a receipt? 

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #8 of 10
Your box looks different than the ones I've seen on unboxings, but that's all that I can tell is different. It's hard for us to say for sure, without close images. 
Your best bet is to contact v-moda as mentioned above.

For reference, other boxes I've seen have a cable running from the headphone on the front, but I don't think it's a tell or whether or not they're real. This is the Fugazi page for the Crossfade LPs, it may help you out.
http://v-moda.com/FUGAZI/

Aug 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #9 of 10
Yeah I've noticed the box looks different but I watched new unboxing reviews on youtube that were posted this month and the cable on the front of the box is replaced with awards so I guess they aren't different ?

Also on the bottom of the box looks kinda smaller and the top of the box is a lighter orange than the originals? Though it could be the lights shining on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back