are these the absolute best looking in ears available for £10
Dec 15, 2007 at 9:21 PM Post #2 of 8
Dec 15, 2007 at 9:30 PM Post #3 of 8
nice one, i was hoping some guys would point out some good looking cheap phones, not for me ofcourse but with xmas coming up its better to get some that look expensive
tongue.gif

Dec 15, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #4 of 8
I hope no one who buys these is planning to use the 1/4 in adapter; it looks likes it's mono to me...

Dec 15, 2007 at 10:41 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope no one who buys these is planning to use the 1/4 in adapter; it looks likes it's mono to me...

Crikey, yes you're right. That's a strange choice of accessory... The only thing I can think of (for that being deliberate) is the application of those things being used for DJing, maybe having your monitors in mono (when you're most likely only using one ear at a time) would be an advantage?

Dec 15, 2007 at 11:14 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Crikey, yes you're right. That's a strange choice of accessory... The only thing I can think of (for that being deliberate) is the application of those things being used for DJing, maybe having your monitors in mono (when you're most likely only using one ear at a time) would be an advantage?

Without starting a rant about DJ's, no, DJ's don't have an advantage here. Besides, DJ's are basically deaf to anything but beats, and don't pay much attention to anything but themselves about...All the time. I've seen quite a few as well, and not one of them was truly that careful about how they sounded, no matter what (good) gear they used, it sounds rubbish.

Anyway, back from my job, it can't be good to use a mono adapter on those things. Then again, who uses 6,3mm jacks with in-ears, regardless of price?

Edit: Whoops, I did get into a small rant. Also, not to offend any DJ's on here. Exceptions prove that I'm right
wink.gif

Dec 16, 2007 at 1:25 AM Post #7 of 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back