Are these legit furutech cables? "Furutech Cables" label
May 6, 2023 at 11:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ghoostknight

500+ Head-Fier
May 7, 2023 at 11:53 AM Post #3 of 6
Risky click. First time visiting forwarded me to several websites.
100% fake. There isn't a single genuine Furutech product on AE.
For one, Furutech parts don't read: "Furutech Cable". None of their cable line-ups resemble that product listed.

https://www.furutech.com/2021/02/18/20476/
Customer Notice: Counterfeit Furutech products shipping out of China.

We have many confirmed cases of counterfeit “Furutech” product and cases of other brands’ counterfeit product show Furutech’s trademarked “NCF” logo shipping out of China and Hong Kong. Please be advised that while Furutech does supply Furutech made NCF connectors to select cable and component makers, Furutech does not supply the NCF material only for use in a maker’s product. Therefore, if you find the NCF logo on a connector or socket not made by Furutech, it will be counterfeit product (example: Acrolink NCF connectors and receptacles).
NCF is also a registered trademark to Furutech (“NCF” USA Reg No. 5,145,049; “NCF” Germany No. 30 2016 000 978; “NCF” China No. 18881752; “NCF” Japan No. 5855796)

Here at Furutech, we are being vigilant in having Furutech and NCF badged counterfeit product removed from popular ecommerce platforms. However, Chinese based ecommerce platforms AliExpress and Taobao have been problematic and they give little regard to legitimate trademark infringements.
Please be advised that any Furutech or NCF badged product on AliExpress or Taobao shipping out of China or Hong Kong is without a doubt counterfeit.
Also, please note that NO Furutech product or Furutech product part is made in China, so our products are not easily accessible there. Also, Chinese import duties on Japanese products are extremely high, so finding low cost authentic Furutech product in China would be impossible.

Furutech (and Pink Faun, which uses Furutech parts) is my favorite accessory manufacturer (check my signature). You disrespect them and yourself by buying poorly-counterfeited garbage from Ali Express.

Last edited:
May 12, 2023 at 11:32 PM Post #5 of 6
alright, thanks guys, i thought so, im happy i found the cables on aliexpress and asked here, i was close to believing the (private) seller that these are real ones but this shows again if its too cheap something is off ...

May 28, 2023 at 12:29 PM Post #6 of 6
alright, thanks guys, i thought so, im happy i found the cables on aliexpress and asked here, i was close to believing the (private) seller that these are real ones but this shows again if its too cheap something is off ...
Yes, thats usually it, if its good to be true thats probably the case.

With that said, there are some good knockoff stuff on aliexpress but also a whole lot of crap. Its difficult for one person to buy and test alot of different items, how do we sift through the mess and find the good stuff? Because there are alot of good things available there.

Thats what this thread is for. We share our experiences with different items we've purchased and report if its worthwhile.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aliexpress-cables.963919/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back