Are these being read?
Jul 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Headphoneus Supremus
I posted a couple bugs over a month ago, and there's plenty more threads regarding other bugs, many (if any) of which have no replies from a Mod/Admin.  Only a fraction of the bugs are listed in the Known Issues section, that section of which itself is two months old.  Are these bugs actually being catalouged, reported, and addressed?  Is the issue of people getting "Virus Detected" and "Spyware Attack Blocked" -type of notifications from this site being addressed?  etc.

Jul 16, 2010 at 6:39 PM Post #2 of 8
Hmmph good question. Jude used to come and post here not so long ago but as you pointed out I haven't seen any evidence that anyone "important" has been here in quite some time.

Jul 16, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #3 of 8

Quote:
Hmmph good question. Jude used to come and post here not so long ago but as you pointed out I haven't seen any evidence that anyone "important" has been here in quite some time.

Are you saying everyone else is unimportant?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 17, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #6 of 8
^ If the above statement is true why did we recently have an "update" that actually made a few things worse?
Things are still getting changed... we just have to notice that some more things no longer work properly.

Jul 17, 2010 at 2:32 AM Post #7 of 8
Yeah, definitely a good questions.
Do not seem like anybody responsible (Admins, Huddler, ..?) do care about bug or regressions in the forum software.

Jul 17, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #8 of 8
The last update does, indeed, seem to have made things worse.  The signature block, for one, is horrendously ugly.  Secondly, you now cannot get around the built-in right-click options in the editor, say, when you want to use your built-in spell check instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back