Are these Audio-Technica ATHESWA legit?
Jan 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by gopack87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm looking into getting a good portable headphone for my newly acquired Ibasso D4 and I stumbled upon this deal: ATHESW9A Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9A Portable Wooden Headphones Has anyone ever ordered from adorama.com and do these cans look legit?

Camera gear yes. Audio gear no. Electronica Direct via Amazon has them for $250. Not $219 but in the general ballpark. Whether they're real or fake...

Jan 16, 2010 at 8:59 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by monoblocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Camera gear yes. Audio gear no. Electronica Direct via Amazon has them for $250. Not $219 but in the general ballpark. Whether they're real or fake...

^Unless you've ordered from them before, I wouldn't be so sure.

They've popped up at that price many times from Amazon and the pictures are stock photos from Audio Technica, so you can't tell real from fake from that. To be honest, I'd say look into what their return policy is like and go for it.

Jan 16, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #4 of 6
Their return policy at near the bottom of the link will protect you and they look like a legit company. I would say go for it.

Jan 16, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #5 of 6
Being on the Audio-Technica authorized seller list and having tons of camera sales isn't enough nowadays?
frown.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 8:37 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by aegid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Being on the Audio-Technica authorized seller list and having tons of camera sales isn't enough nowadays?
frown.gif

LOL thats actually kinda funny, I think the problem is most of us don't know where that link is. It would actually be great if there was a sticky thread for all major manufacturers listing their authorized dealer links.

Excellent find BTW and with that I would jump all over those headphones if I was the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back